Thursday, April 22, 2010

Under Construction!

Grace and Peace to you in the name of Jesus Christ, our Risen Lord and Savior!

It is with great trepidation I begin my first blog! Special thanks to my WONDERFUL step-daughter, Amy, for helping get me started!!

Gracie Abounds will be an occasional sharing .... topics will include my random thoughts, scripture reflections and various Christian Education topics. And I hope to have some of my favorite links to some helpful and interesting resources as well as posting some of my favorite "things." Things will include pictures of our grandchildren, grand pets, children, family and friends AND favorite articles, recipes & poems!

My reason for doing this is to share information with parishioners, family and friends that I don't necessarily plan to preach but nevertheless would like to share with folks. As with all things ... take what is helpful, leave the rest.

In closing remember this from John Wesley ....

In essentials, unity;

In non-essentials, liberty;

In all things, charity.

Shalom,

Kathleen, aka GRACIE THE CLOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment